HR & Administration Executive (Recruitment) - Project [2 Years Contract]
SAFRA National Service Association
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957905
You will play a key role in the recruitment of manpower for SAFRA. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staff needs
- Handle the full recruitment process
- Prepare monthly statistics and reports on recruitment and attrition matters
- Monitor and follow up with staff movements, on-boarding and off-boarding processes such as staff orientation and exit interviews
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties as required
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Human Resource Management. Those with additional qualification in Human Resource Management will have an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Those with recruitment experience are preferred.
- Able to work independently and is a team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skill
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to SAFRA National Service Association
About SAFRA National Service Association