HR & Admin Manager (Japanese MNC/ Central/ Up to $6K)
Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034021
EA License No. 07C5771
Employer Ref. 1611-46580
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR & Admin functions
- Responsible for accuracy of monthly payroll administration
- Responsible for expatriate management
- Ensure and establish proper HR system, policies and programs
- Management and formulation of compensation and benefits schemes and strategies
- Ensure legal compliance with government rules and regulations
- Responsible in formulation and management of performance appraisal, salary review, salary scale etc
- Responsible for all aspects of recruitment
- Handle employee relations
- Management of training and development
- Diploma or Degree in HRM or Business or equivalent.
- At least 6 years of full spectrum of HR experience with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Earliest availability date/ notice period
EA Personnel Name: Lim Poh Geok (Elaine)
EA Personnel Registration Number: R1105330
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
About Good Job Creations (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Good Job Creations (License Number: 07C5771) provides total HR solutions with core values of customer focus, teamwork, professionalism and contribution to the society and our clients. Our vision is to create opportunities for Asian talents in Singapore and across the region. For more information, visit us at www.goodjobcreations.com.sg
GOOD JOB CREATIONS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
EA License No.: 07C5771
Registration NO.: R1107912
We agree to protect all personal information and contact details sent to us via your resume according to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) with effect from 2nd July 2014.
All information collected is strictly for the purpose of processing your job application and internal administrative use.
By sending your resume to us, you acknowledge your consent to the collection and use of your personal data for the above purposes only.
Do not hesitate to contact our officer if you have further queries with regards to the Personal Data Protection Act.
Data Protection Officer: Mr. Kimiya Shibazaki
Contact: +65 6258 8051