Star Concord Pte Ltd
HR & Admin Executive
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153644
Handling full spectrum of HR duties:
- Manage all recruitment process, on-boarding activities, training, and performance appraisal.
- Responsible for HR administration e.g: employees leave records, employees information, HR letters, medical claim.
- To process employees work pass applications, renewals & cancellation.
- Monthly payroll computation and timely CPF submission for all staff.
- Administer the government based survey reports.
- Organize company events.
- Generating monthly and weekly reports to overseas HQ on time.
- Provide guidance and advice to co-worker/department head on HR issues.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a HR generalist and/or hands on experience related to HR (Recruitment, Payroll, Benefits Administration, etc)
- Familiar to MOM rules & regulations is a must.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is a must.
- Good personality and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Able to work independently as well as being a proactive team member.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.