HR & Admin Executive - 1 Year Renewable Contract
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002982479
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13155
- Remuneration package up to $42k
- East Location
- Technological MNC
Our client, a renowned brand in the technology industry is seeking an experienced HR & Administrative Executive to support the HR and Admin operation. Reporting to the Manager, you will effectively handle end to end HR function including payroll, recruitment, on/off boarding benefit administration etc.
- You will manage the full spectrum of HR functions and day to day operation administration for the centre
- Participate in HR process improvement initiative, projects and assignments
- Be a point of contact to general HR/payroll enquires that include providing guidance to staff using HR related system.
- Perform full cycle of recruitment process, induction program and on boarding administration
- Liaise with training vendors to identify training needs and coordinate training activities.
- You will ensure compliance of HR policy and encourage fair culture practice and participate in appraisal cycle matters.
- You will have at least 3 years of HR experience with at least a diploma in HRM.
- Experienced in communicating and managing the enquiries of blue collar employees.
- Good communication skill, patience and cordial.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task.
If you are looking forward to work with an established brand, you should apply this role!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Winnie Tan (EA Reg. No. R1219465) on +65 6429 3212 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.