About Kelly Services®
As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Kelly® directly employs nearly 500,000 people around the world in addition to having a role in connecting thousands more with work through its global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
URGENT! HR Admin(Changi | 3 months contract | Up to $2,500!)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003118463
EA License No 01C4394
- Work with the Mumbai Shared Services Centre (SSC) in effective recruitment of frontline staff
- Manage the admin tasks connected with recruitment activity
- Support the on-boarding of new hires
- Work with the SSC and payroll vendor on payroll activities
- Act as first line point of contact for colleague and manager queries, escalating to the HR team where needed
- Support HR Business Partners in absence management, performance management, benefits administration and exit interviews in line with Company procedures.
HR Programmes and Initiatives
- Provide support for the launch and implementation of HR programmes and initiatives
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience, with the aptitude to take up challenges.
- Honest, trustworthy and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Solid Microsoft skills in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Working location: Changi Airport
- Working hours: Monday to Friday
- 3 months contract
- Up to $2,500!
- Available immediately
- ONLY Singaporeans may apply
EA License No. :01C4394 , RCB No. : 200007268E , EA Personnel Registration No. : R1546414