Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
HR ( Talent Management) - Entry Level
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003154317
EA License No 99C4599
HR Talent Management (Entry Level, contract 6 months)
- You will be responsible for the administration and research of data for the purpose of succession planning
- Assist in the consolidation data and reports
- Coordination and development of communications materials
- Any administrative duties as assigned
- Diploma/Degree in business, Human resource (This is an entry level position, candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply) with a keen interest in Talent Management are encouraged to apply
- Excellent knowledge of excel (Pivot table and V look up)
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Willing to commit to a 6 months contract
- Strong communication skills
Please send your resume to Ms Heng Win June (R1104592) at juneheng
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*