Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958622
EA License No 08C2893
Ability to implement work in an end-to-end way;
• External recruitment and staffing;
• Internal employee transfer from other departments;
• Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
• Employee orientation, development, and training;
• Assist in the implementation of learning and development activities.
• Assist in C&Q issues.
• Employee relations enhancement;
• Provide team building support to the team, helping to consecutively improve morale of the team;
• According to corporate culture, business conduct guidelines, and department key message, output propagandizing and publication;
• Organizing assessment of awards and relevant follow-ups.
• Employee safety and health.
• Assist in employee attendance;
• Assist in renewal of employee contracts;
• Employee services and counseling;
• Human Resources Information System Optimization and Maintenances;
• Assist in generating HR reports; undertake data analysis as required;
• Organizing supporting documents such as meeting minutes and report materials
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent;
• Min 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment;
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893