Horticulture Manager (Landscaping Projects / Designing / West area) (DSS 270421)
TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188329
EA License No. 96C3160
Employer Ref. DSS 270421
- Manage horticultural term contractors and contracts.
- Liaise with relevant authorities and external parties.
- Responsible for the overall in charge for grass cutting, horticultural and arboricultural maintenance.
- Designing and implementing landscaping projects.
- Attending to feedback and complaints.
- Perform any ad hoc duties or tasks assigned by the management.
- Degree in Horticulture, Landscaping, or its relevant
- Prefers 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in Horticulture Management
- Positive and independent learner with good interpersonal and organisation skills
- Able to withstand pressure and work beyond normal working hours and on weekends/public holidays
5.5 Days Work Week (Alternate Saturday Off)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period together with a recent photograph.(In MS Words format preferred)
Attention: Shirlia Sim
(Registration No.: R1659101)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
About TODAY’S CAREER PTE LTD
Founded in 1996, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. (EA Licence: 96C3160) is a prominent award winning leader in HR recruitment services with a notable reputation for giving expert, personalised and reliable recruitment services to our clients and candidates. We are a proud member of Singapore Staffing Association. Over the last two decades, TODAY’S CAREER has consistently won numerous accolades for our notable work in the recruitment industry. Winning corporate clients’ voting to be Top 10 HR Vendors 2012 (Recruitment Agencies) by Human Resources Magazines, the Top 10 Luminary Award for Asia Pacific Brand 2015 and the Promising SME 500 2015.
TODAY’S CAREER offers a wide clientele base, ranging from Multinational Companies, Global Organizations, Listed Companies, Local Companies, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government sectors and Civil Services. All of our staff are highly trained in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries. We consistently perform with the highest levels of integrity to earn the trust of all our business partners to deliver excellent recruitment solutions in Executive Placements for Top management posts and all permanent, temporary & contract positions. Whether you’re new to the workforce or have decided on a career change, TODAY’S CAREER PTE. LTD. can help in matching suitable job for you. Thus, you have unlimited choices of career opportunities.
Follow us at our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TODAYS-CAREER-PTE-LTD/424278061061865