Hoptic Module Process Engineer
Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035467
Apple designs consumer products that touches millions. The Camera Hardware Engineering group is responsible for the development, test, and qualification of camera hardware for Apple products.
We are looking for an outstanding Haptics Module Packaging, Process and automation engineer to work on and support camera hardware engineering projects.
- •5+ years experience working with mechanical systems such as Hard drives or fans
- •Experience working with subcontractors to develop Equipment, Materials and Process to manufacture small, precision mechanical systems
- •Experience with high volume manufacturing ramps, and transition from development to production
- •Work closely with internal cross functional teams, Product Design, Test, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Operation
- •Ability to work with international teams and travel
- •Work as the key module process engineer supporting complex, high volume haptic actuators, based in Cupertino
- •Provide leadership in the areas of module construction, materials, equipment, processes, reliability, and testing
- •Participate in the assessment and selection of vendors
- •Work with vendors to develop MP intent equipment, process and materials
- •Provide leadership to a team of Asia based process engineers supporting the process development and qualification
- •Provide communication to senior management on issues as needed
- •Travel to vendor sites will be required
MS in ME, EE, or Physics as minimum. Ph.D. is preferred for Cupto based.
Travel to Apple's and suppliers' facilities will be required for production bring up.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
About Apple South Asia Pte Ltd
Apple ignited the personal computer revolution in the 1970s with the Apple II and reinvented the personal computer in the 1980s with the Macintosh. Now on the onset of the third millennium, Apple remains committed to bringing the best personal computing experience to students, educators, creative professionals and consumers around the world - through its innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings. If you share our philosophy, join us. Break new ground with an enriching career.