Singapore Table Tennis Association
Singapore Table Tennis Association develops world class table tennis players by identifying, nurturing and motivating aspiring table tennis talents to become the best that they could be.
STTA is also committed to promoting table tennis vigorously by building a significant number of table tennis players to help make a vibrant sporting Singapore.
High Performance Manager (National Team Manager)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035234
Overview of Responsibility
The High Performance Manager will be responsible for the planning and running of the High Performance Development (HPD) and High Performance Elite (HPE), which includes the National Team, operations in STTA.
- To implement, review and develop HPD and HPE programs on an ongoing basis in conjunction with all key stakeholders.
- To develop and manage together with the Head Coach, the elite training and competition program that fosters the application of best-practice coaching techniques and cutting-edge sports science and sports medicine, to all athletes.
- To be responsible for all areas and aspects of High Performance training program which relates to athlete performance monitoring, measurement of and reporting against identified Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and program and athlete targets.
- To be responsible for the acquisition of Sport SG funding through preparation the drafting and submission of funding applications and associated reports, and to cover essential aspects of program operation.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the organization and programming of delivery and management of Sports Medicine and Sports Science (SMSS) services to program athletes.
- To liaise directly with Sport SG on the delivery of all Athlete programmes and resources which relate to the education, career and welfare needs of program athletes.
- To be responsible for the contractual and human resource management of all HP personnel, together with athlete career and professional development.
- To be responsible for the day-to-day management of all High Performance personnel.
- To be responsible for the management of all issues associated with the management of the High Performance Program.
- Assume role of Team manager for overseas training and competitions
- Management and implementation of the NCAP
- Any other matters as requested by CEO or Technical Director
- Preferably minimum Diploma in Sports related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of the Table Tennis sport
- Frequent overseas travel required
- Proficient in English & Mandarin, written & verbal. Candidate is required to communicate with English and Mandarin speaking stakeholders in table tennis sport
- Proven experience in
- managing athletes and coaches
- strategic planning and management of international competitive sports that leads to podium glory at the highest levels
- formal report writing and budget planning