Helpdesk Analyst / MNC / Shifting Hrs / Contract
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027537
EA License No 02C3423
- Responsible for supporting the IT Help Desk Services organization to ensure services are delivered to meet customer business needs and expectations.
- Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and Other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with IT customer service support
- Working knowledge on usage of any call centre telephony system
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Working knowledge of internet email application (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.)
- Experienced in troubleshooting basic IT related issues (application and/or infrastructure)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in shifts (including graveyard shifts and weekends)
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Bernice Rallonza (R1442141) or Carolyn Mendoza (R1105160)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants (Bernice Rallonza - R1442141 or Carolyn Mendoza - R1105160)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.