Wincor Nixdorf Pte Ltd
Wincor Nixdorf is one of the world’s top 3 solution provider for retail banks and retailers, having our global presence in more than 130 countries. We develop, supply and deploy advanced solutions comprising of hardware, software and service, with most up to date technologies such as mobile solutions, high end mechatronics, NFC. Our solutions are designed to optimize end-to-end cash cycle management transactions, reduce operating costs, and improve service to end customers in bank branches and retail stores.
Wincor Nixdorf is headquartered in Paderborn, Germany, and is publicly traded on the Frankfurt Securities & Stock Exchange. Our Asia Pacific Headquarter is in Singapore.
Help Desk Agent
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983260
The Help Desk Agent would be part of our System Management Centre (SMC) team running day-to-day ATM dispatch centre. He/she shall act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all ATM incidents reported to SMC Helpdesk through the different channels including hotlines and emails.
- Handle incoming calls and emails on incidents reported by customers.
- Perform ticket creation, updating, assigning, and closing of incident tickets.
- Perform system monitoring functions within SMC.
- Dispatch engineers to the sites to attend to machine faults.
- Generate helpdesk reports.
Job Experience and Requirements:
- At least a Diploma in Computer Studies, Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science or a related field.
- Entry Level are also welcomed
- Good knowledge on Help Desk operations / support including incident management.
- Able to perform shift work (2 rotating shifts).
- Ability to communicate effectively, calmly, and patiently with both technical and non-technical customer including internal groups.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible with assigned work schedule.
- Good customer service skills including verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in excel