People Profilers - NC
Healthcare Assistant (Toa Payoh/ Commonwealth / Hillview)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029359
EA License No 02C4944
- Perform and assist in the basic care functions for residents such as nursing assistance, bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding and serving meals as directed and supervised by the nurse in charge of the ward.
- Ensure adherence to residents’ safety, comfort and well-being in accordance to the enhanced home standards; workplace practices and policy in the home.
- Ensure the comfort and good personal hygiene and grooming of the residents, e.g., bed bath/shower bath, changing of clothes and bed sheets.
- Assist in transferring residents who may have problems with mobility using appropriate transfer and lifting techniques. Accompany residents to follow-up medical appointments or outings.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the ward environment such as cleaning the wheelchairs, tidying up the linen and consumables cupboards, cleaning the bedside lockers, bed mattresses and bed frames, etc.
- Diploma/ Nitec in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care) or relevant discipline
- No Experiences required
- Working experiences in hospital or nursing home setup is a plus point
Working Hours: 1st & 2nd shift (No Night Shift)
Salary Range: Basic + 13 month bonus + Variable Bonus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @people profilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.