Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Health Attendants X 10 (West, Office Hours)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003186877
EA License No 99C4599
- Assist at the registration counters such as scanning of patients' NRIC, ask patients about their travel history etc
- Assist in the consultation rooms to set up basic instruments
- Transfer Medical Records and Case Notes within the polyclinic
- Monitor and record vital signs like temperature, blood pressure and pulse
- Other duties as assigned by Centre Manager
- At least 1-2 years of relevant Health Attendant experience
- HMI / IHS Higher Cert in Healthcare Support (Nursing) / ITE Nitec Cert in Healthcare Assistant would be an advantage
To apply, please send your resume to:
hilda.tan @ recruitexpress.com.sg
EA Personnel: Nur Hilda Binte Muhammad Noor @ Chen Qiu Le
CEI No.: R1333375
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599