Head of Trade Services
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032831
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Head of Trade Services
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
Strategy and Planning
Ensure smooth daily operational flow and error free processing of trade transactions in line with international standards
Follow-up on outstanding trade transactions
Provide guidance to officers and staff under his/her supervision
Adherence and compliance with the Bank’s credit policy and guideline
Contribute to the trade business utilization to achieve trade fee, fund and asset growth
Motivate and equip the team with relevant skills and product knowledge to improve operational skills in trade to enable them to excel in their job.
Operations and Process Flow
Regular monitoring of outstanding and overdue bills in accordance with the guideline and policy
Supervise staff under his/her purview to provide efficient, error free processing meeting and compliant to internal and external regulations, policies and procedures
Alert to changes to customer’s business operations to avoid bank being used as conduit for Money Laundering
- Degree/Diploma qualification
- Minimum 6 - 8 yearsin Trade Operations and Services
- In depth knowledge of trade products and services and governing rules, local and international trade landscape
- In depth knowledge of the group’s strategic direction, business operations and supporting IT system
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.