KSC Consultants Pte Ltd
Consist of a group of vastly experienced recruitment specialists whom has developed a fine-tuned and successful recruitment service provider for many industries.
In KSC, we offer a comprehensive approach to recruitment. Focusing on vacancies at all levels from technical, sales and managerial up to board level, our industry specific consultants utilise a combination of advertising, networking and search and selection techniques to identify and source suitable candidates on behalf of their clients.
Here at KSC, we pride ourselves on forging long-term, strong business relationships with our clients; therefore we take the time to understand your requirements, providing an effective and efficient service whilst managing the whole recruitment process from start to finish.
Tel: 6737 7335 / Fax: 6737 7556
Head of Strategy & Planning (West/MNC/SEA Role) **Up to $10K
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029605
EA License No 11C2878
Employer Ref. KSC161104N
Our client, a Korean MNC company is one of the World's leading integrated marketing communication networks is seeking for independent individual to join them
- Leverage and build on existing analytic resources to become the Regional Command Centre for Southeast Asia (SEA)
- Grow the team data ability to offer tangible value that can help other SEA subsidiaries in digital, social and shopper arena
- Regularly update SEA subsidiaries on reports and whitepapers
- Create an edge by positioning SEA as the Regional digital hub
- Increase revenue by providing work on SEO and social listening reports
- Grow the Agency’s new business pipeline
- Providing excellent support and build solid relationship with existing clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- Possesses at least 12 years of work experience on Regional Accounts servicing
- Proven track records to translate marketing strategy into successful campaigns on global brands
- Convert strategy into simple consumer insights while interpretation of data to design consumer journey and to improve campaign results.
- Must have extensive knowledge of digital marketing: display, ecommerce, inbound marketing, social media, content marketing, CRM, serach
- Passionate about Big data and translating into insights and business solutions.
- Responsible in setting campaign KPIs with client to reach desired results
- Be the thought leader on digital, pushing boundaries for digital solutions with creative and digital production
- Demonstrated good time management, problem-solving and negotiating abilities
Interested applicants kindly email your resumes in MS Word format with your most recent photo to state the following details:
- Availability & related work experiences
- Current/last drawn salaries
- Expected salary
- Position applied for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.