Head of Retail
Lane Crawford (S) Pte Ltd – Pedder Group
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153841
- Develop optimum levels of leadership, encouragement and talent development to achieve goals and objectives
- Conduct store visits on a consistent basis and evaluate stores in the following key areas - management of team, merchandise, KPIs, FOH/BOH standards, processes, staff proficiency, business strategy and business tools. Develop store and process enhancements as needed.
- Follow very closely all KPIs as regard to productivity, Client KPIs, cost control and inventory control (shrinkage) and develop measurable action plans to sustain growth.
- Effectively attract, retain and develop a unified team that delivers exceptional service and positively impacts business results
- Lead the strategic execution of day to day retail operations across multiple functions for all stores in Singapore
- Manage and facilitate new business development by working with various departments and communicating with respective teams
- Assess potential areas for improvement of the services and products offered by the company to ensure such are relevant, profitable and delivered in a professional manner
- Oversee collaboration with Visual Merchandising and Merchant teams to enable implementation of new floorsets, markdowns and promotions on schedule and to brand standards
- Oversee execution of projects including new store openings, store maintenance and repair, remodels and corporate offices in multiple locations.
- Partner with Human Resource Manager on complex employee relations issues and escalate, as needed
- Oversee the annual performance review process and salary planning process for respective stores.
- Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all retail employees
- Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping
- Deliver against sales and budget targets
- Identify opportunities and threats through monitoring and in-depth understanding of the Singapore market dynamics across categories and channels/retailers (e.g., dept. store, specialty-multi, online).
- Understand current and future brand direction and develop retail operations strategies and solutions that align to and support it
- Review and reassess projections on a monthly basis.
- Oversee planning, development and launch plans for all Company strategies
- Contribute to budget creation and P&L development on an annual basis
- Contribute to the development, execution and management of the operational budget.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Fashion Sales - Retail/General or equivalent.
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of retail operations
- Proven ability to develop effective strategies and lead their execution
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team comprised of multiple functions
- Highly collaborative with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to effectively oversee and manage multiple, concurrent projects
- Thrives in a fast paced environment; adapts quickly to change
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office programs
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Lane Crawford (S) Pte Ltd – Pedder Group
About Lane Crawford (S) Pte Ltd – Pedder Group
Founded in 2003, Pedder Group is a fashion footwear, bags and accessories specialist with leadership positioning and unparalleled expertise in Greater China and South East Asia. Pedder Group works with 300 international brands and ranks in the top 10 global shoe and accessories retailers.
Pedder Group is part of The Lane Crawford Joyce Group, Asia's premier fashion retail and brand management group, which also includes iconic, luxury department store Lane Crawford and cutting edge fashion boutique Joyce.
We are looking for a high caliber individual who is energetic, strives for to be the best in their personal and professional development and can cope in a busy and demanding fast-paced environment.
Please visit our career website: www.careers.peddergroup.com
For more information, please visit http://www.careers.peddergroup.com