jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983070
EA License No. 12C5526
Employer Ref. BBBH2706
Head of Research - Product Development - Rubber/Elastomer
I have partnered with a leading Innovative Business to help them identify a suitable candidate for a Head of Research position. They specialize in manufacturing of Industrial glove and they currently have customers across the globe. They are well known for their innovation and manufacturing technologies which allows then come up with new ideas for today's Healthcare and Industrial applications. Its a newly created position and will be stationed in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Research Director, you will be in charge of all aspects of product and application development covering;
- In charge of product development pipeline
- Identify and develop new applications that will advance the company's product portfolio
- Conduct and manager innovation and breakthrough research projects on new products and processes
- Customer presentation and acceptance
- Commercial feasibility of the product
- Regulatory and Market compliance
- Cost compliance
It's a fantastic opportunity for an experienced researcher to join a highly innovative business that will give you the right platform to utilize your knowledge and experience.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry / Materials / Polymers Science
- 8 to 15 years of related research experience in plastics/polymers/rubber/elastomers.
- Experience in the gloves/latex industry will be a huge advantage
- Proven experience in converting research ideas into successful product launches
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to successfully lead teams and demonstrate leadership abilities
- Excellent writing, listening, communication and presentation skills
- Open for Global Candidates who are willing to consider a local package
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Savi on +65 6701 1524 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1216080 (Sathiyarajan Vinayagamani).
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to VOLT
Founded in 1950, and established in Singapore in 2004, VOLT is a NYSE listed Fortune 1000 provider of talent (recruitment), technology and consulting services with 4,200 full time employees, some 30,200 contractors and 192 offices across Europe, North and South America and Asia.
We provide executive search (recruitment / staffing) services for mid to senior roles on contingent, retained and temporary/contract basis delivered by functionally specialized consultants in the following areas:-
Accountancy & Finance
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Procurement & Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing, and
For more opportunities visit our website, www.voltasia.com.sg
Volt Service Corporation Pte Ltd
Company Registration No. 200408881M
EA Registration No. 12C5526