CapitaENG – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
Head of Project | Facilities (M&E)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002989509
EA License No 08C2893
Employer Ref. EML
- Responsible for the strategic and tactical development and delivery of Capital Projects and MAC
- Responsibility to organically grow Projects
- Develop & Maintain Relationships with the ISS Country Team, Key Accounts, Global Operations and External Customers
- P&L Accountability aligned to country
- Developing the delivery model & managing resource across contracts
- Commercial Governance & Practices
- Compliance & Risk
- Developing the supply chain strategy including S/C Management
- Support the Capital Projects Global Operations Team in the development and implementation of best practice processes and procedures to ensure high standard of service
- Ideally the job holder should be educated to a minimum of Degree / HNC or equivalent standard in a technical or management field. The person shall ideally hold a recognised qualification in project management.
- Expertise and qualifications in a Construction, Engineering or Built Environment discipline would be a pre-requisite of the role.
- Preferably a minimum of 10 years’ experience operating at a Senior Manager Level within the building project and FM industry, preferably in the banking sector / corporate environments / commercial offices.
- Demonstrate experience in managing projects to a value of DKK 100m or above (change to local currency)
- Demonstrate experience of managing Health & Safety compliance
- Demonstrate experience of estimating project costs, and presenting high quality tender documents to customers
- Demonstrate experience of managing/supporting/coaching a team of people to deliver quality projects to stakeholders.
- Target orientated, focus on quality and delivery to high standards and prepared to develop self and others under their control.
- Demonstrate IT literacy capability for software applications such as AUTOCAD, Intellect (accounts) plus full literacy with Microsoft Office suite. Incl. MS Project
- Demonstrate experience and competency with PDA and mobile telephone software and applications
- Professional, technically competent, recognition in industry
- Focus on quality and delivery to high standards and prepared to develop self and others under their control.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please click "Apply Now" or contact our office at +65 6318 9076 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No.: 08C2893 | REG No : R1657826 (Lee Feng Ru Esmond)