Smile, you are wanted.
Smiling is easy. Looking for the perfect job is... Well, leave that to Search staffing services. With years of industry know-how, Search staffing services is an executive search firm that provides professional and quality recruitment services.
Be it connecting top talents to clients or offering professional recruitment advice, Search Staffing Services is the one recruitment firm you can count on to make you grin from ear to ear.
Head of Product (B2B)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002960773
EA License No 12C6254
We are representing our client, an Asia’s leading online property portal group in their hiring
- Create and drive a product roadmap for B2B
- Lead ideation, development, launch, and iteration of approaches to improve revenue and experience for our site across desktop, mobile and apps
- Responsible for new product design and provide recommendation in products types and costs analysis
- Work with a data scientist to develop new ideas, algorithms and methods for optimizing the value to end-users and improve customer retention and engagement
- Define hypotheses for new features, measuring success against clearly defined goals and metrics
- Work with business and data science teams to design, conduct, and analyze A/B tests
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative analysis into product decisions
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work with the marketing team on the development and implementation of go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution and clear consumer messaging of key product roll-outs.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Understanding of SEA online/ mobile real estate market and competitive landscape
- Expert on modern forms of product planning, customer discovery, product discovery, product development process and execution
- Monitor, analyse and help business improve key performance indicators (conversion, average order value, revenue per visit, etc.) to optimize search performance
- Develop strategies to enhance the above metrics. Deliver regular updates to the senior executive team
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Min 6+ years’ experience in Product Management, B2B preferred
- Strong analytical, business, project management, and organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of web standards, design and usability
- Able to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience of developing products from concept to launch
You can also contact Jasmine Lim @ +65 6749 7632 for a confidential discussion
EA Personnel Registration No: R1112468