People Profilers - CS
Head of Preschool (Jakarta, Indonesia)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027783
EA License No 02C4944
- Report directly to Singapore HQ on teaching and administration matters
- Attracting, hiring and nurturing a first-class teaching team, whose responsibilities include:
a) Design project-based activities for the class to create an experience that’s relevant and representative of the real world
b) Partner with parents in optimizing and evolving their child’s learning at school and at home
c) Communicate learning targets and outcome to colleagues, parents and students regularly
- Responsible for the school’s development and upholding the school’s reputation and standards of education.
- Curriculum development and localization, marketing and enrollment strategies that will be align to overall KPIs of HQ.
- Work as part of the leadership team to establish site-specific culture, schedules, processes and policies.
- Brand ambassador and representative for key events, including delivery of speeches and interviews.
- Should ideally possess a Master’s or Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) or Degree in any discipline, with Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Leadership (DECCE-L)
- At least 4 years of relevant supervisory experience in a preschool setting
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential.
- Prior experience working in an experiential based learning preschool is desirable.
- Prior experience in leading, developing and/or teaching bilingual early childhood curriculum is an advantage.
- For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive package and benefits that will include;
- Competitive salary with housing, flights and medical insurance.
- Professional and leadership development opportunities with partner schools
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
Address: No. 1 Finlayson Green, #18-01,Singapore 049246
Tel: 6589 5822 Fax: 6536 7890http://www.peopleprofilers.com
EA Licence Number: 02C4944Registration Number: R1655911
EA Personnel: Choi Syeulgi