100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Head of Operations – Health/Medical Insurance
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984102
EA License No 16S8107
- Oversee the daily operation of the Operation department, to achieve the expected turnaround time and quality services delivery;
- Work with the business processing, claims, accounts and underwriting section heads to ensure the post sales services to the corporate customers;
- Analyze and provide timely management reports on policy issuance & services, underwriting & claims trends to propose remedy actions to increase staff productivity, as well as to deliver high standard of services to end customers;
- Work with Claims and Managed Care Sections to identify the medical usage pattern recognizing any over-usage or misused, to find resolution for effective cost management for the customers and insurer.
- Responsible for improving the workflow & system to achieve operational efficiency & effectiveness, in this aspect work with the business solution & IT teams;
- Resolve operational issues with the intermediaries, namely: insurance brokers, agents & financial advisers; as well as the direct corporate clients to achieve high service delivery in new accounts acquisition & retention;
- Participate in products development and risk management of Group Insurance business
- Participate and work with other stakeholders in corporate planning, risk & compliance, regulatory & legal matters, including industry projects (if any).
- Degree or other insurance related professional qualification
- At least 10 years life & medical insurance experience and 5 years in a managerial role
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in word format to:
The Account Manager
Philana Loh Woon Siew (R1551291)
EA License No.: 16S8107
All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.