Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
HEAD OF OPERATIONS (18K, URGENT, HOTEL BACKGROUND)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983327
EA License No 08C2893
• Familiar with the hotel financial management and operation management, good understanding in contract negotiation, budget, cost control, purchase management, quality control, with relevant experience in setting up hotel business
• 2-3 years working experience as GM role in hospitality industry in Singapore
• 5 years working experience as head of operation in chain stores
• Good experience in international hospitality sector, familiar with operating and service standard in the industry
• Familiar with regulatory requirements in Singapore apartment rental business
• Good communication skills, bilingual in English and Chinese
• To set up Singapore operation team
• To expand the business in Singapore market according the HQ’s global strategy and planning
• To be responsible for the overall operation in Singapore, including budgeting, day to day operation, staff training, financial management etc.
• To achieve the operating target for Singapore market
• To ensure operation team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard
• To maintain good relationship with the local authority and media etc
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893