Head of Operational Risk Management
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033193
Due to business expansion, a growing ASEAN Bank seeks candidates with a good banking track record for the role of Head of Operational Risk Management
Good career prospects.
Come join our dynamic team!
- Advise and support the Singapore bank branch on the operational risk impact of business strategies as well as in the areas of monitoring and reporting of operational risks.
- Oversee the drafting of procedures and rules for the Singapore bank branch leading to the fulfillment of the Group’s operational risk management functions
- Provide an effective partnership with Business Units towards managing their operational risks to be in line with the Bank’s Business objectives
- Advise the Business Units on risk containment measures in high-risk operational areas
- Ensure that the bank’s products, processes and methods are aligned to the ORM Policy Framework approved by the Board
- Monitor the operational risks, evaluate the results and report to the Group Risk Management
- Facilitate the setting of operational risk parameters for business and operations units to comply
- Bachelor degree from NUS/NTU/SMU/SIM or any recognised universities
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in risk management at an established financial services institution
- Intimate knowledge of operational risk management approaches and their application within the context of a holistic risk management framework
- Understand the Group’s strategic objectives, business model and financial sector landscape
- Excellent English communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Good MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Able to work independently and a good team player
Keen applicants are welcome to submit their detailed resume (including current/expected salary & earliest start date), using below APPLY button.
We thank all applicants for their interests in above role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.