Head of KYC Offboarding
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983242
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0271987
Our client, an estbalished Global Investment Bank, is seeking for a talented individual to head up their KYC Offboarding team.
about the company
Our client is an established European Bank with a diversified global presence and a distinguished multinational culture. As an organization which is passionate about driving changes and empowers its employees come up with new initiatives, they are seeking for a talented individual to head up their KYC Offboarding team.
about the job
As the successful candidate, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing strong leadership for the regional off-boarding operations team within the bank
- Driving process improvements projects in accordance with bank's global and regional initiatives
- Recognizing and mitigating risks within the business for relevant controls and governance
- Liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders to participate in projects in process and controls engineering and enhancement
about the manager/team
You will be leading a lean team which consists of strong and dynamic individuals which constantly strives for excellence.
skills & experience required
- At least 10 years of experience in the KYC/CDD background on a regional level
- Prior experience in leading a team will be highly advantageous
- Experience in change management or process improvement is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, inquisitive and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Abigail Lee at 65101463.
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.