100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 11C4078
Head of Investor Relations
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153560
EA License No 16S8107
Employer Ref. ATC
Reporting to CEO and working closely with CFO, this is a single contributor role with a REIT company.
- Develop and maintain the organization’s investor relations plan
- Perform a comprehensive competitive analysis, including financial metrics and differentiation
- Track analyst reports and summarize them for senior management
- Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management, and develop investor relations messages based on these changes
- Organize conferences, road shows, and investor meetings
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for quarterly announcements, presentations to analysts and investors as well as manage the production of annual report
- Act as the key point of contact for the investment community as well as represent the views of the investor community to senior management in the development of corporate and investor relations strategy
- Degree in Business Management, Mass Communications or Finance
- Minimum 6 years of investor relations experience
- Relevant experience in REITs or real estate companies is an advantage
- Savvy with numbers and financial ratios. Candidates with finance background are preferred
Ms Teresa Chua Lee Ling (EA Personnel Registration No: R1222075)