Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist professional recruitment consultancy with a global presence across 25 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Head of Global Operations & Infrastructure
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983074
Employer Ref. 1030000/001
A reputable IT services company in Singapore is hiring a Head of Global Operations & Infrastructure to manage infrastructure operations and deliver data centre solutions which are proactively implemented and supported to address the growing demands of the company. Also, you will ensure that the governance structures are fit for purpose and use for IT.
About the Head of Global Operations & Infrastructure role:
In this technical role, you will work closely with the strategic partners to aggressively manage service level agreements, increasing value and speed of delivery while decreasing cost.
- Create and foster long-term relationships with internal and external partners
- Partner with vendors to plan, design and build technologies related to the direction of the technology evolution
- Manage the business of IT and aAnalyse the overall operation spend to appropriately forecast and plan for future infrastructure investments
- Work closely with the Head of Group IT and his team to establish a budget for global technology operations and ensure adherence to the goals through cost control
- Support and provide leadership for the design, implementation, and continuous improvement strategy of the business as usual BAU delivery processes
- Drive best practices and process improvement across the function
- Identify opportunities to increase data centre utilisation and create opportunities for consolidation and simplification by leveraging synergies between people and groups
- Drive a total cost of ownership mindset in operations
- Establish end-to-end processes to drive down cycle time and improve efficiency
- Integrate the processes into the line organisation
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess a minimum of 10 years' experience leading infrastructure operations.
- Strong process and best practice methodology and portfolio management skills
- Able to consistently delivery projects and programs on time and within budget and scope parameters while meeting the business expectations and ongoing service/support metrics is expected
- Knowledge of ITIL V3.0 framework driving a service management oriented approach to IT
- A track record of utilising this methodology to develop a current state assessment and roadmap for the future state operational environment
- Infrastructure and operations depth is required
- A hands-on technical leader with familiarity in global operations across a wide variety of technology platforms
- Experience in IT service management functions
- Experience with facilitation and enforcement of procedures and processes across diverse geographic locations
The successful Head of Global Operations & Infrastructure will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1659282 Houda El Alaoui