Head of Finance, APAC
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002983114
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG116271
Our Client, a world leading company within Healthcare industry is currently looking for a Head of Finance APAC.
- Provide finance support to business leaders on new initiatives and strategic planning
- Supervising month end close and explaining variances
- Forecasting revenue, expenses and headcount every month and analyzing significant variances.
- Review backlog on regular basis and prepare monthly Forecast and quarterly outlooks. Validate accuracy of adjustments to backlog at regional level
- Active involvement in following year Budget preparations
- Controlling CAPEX and inventory
- Manage staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable legislation. Responsibilities include planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with senior management and other functional leadership to improve efficiencies for Finance. Continually look for process improvement, seeking new ideas and ensuring open communication with staff. May participate in or lead corporate or departmental quality or process improvement initiatives.
- Contribute to discussions on implementation of Finance strategy on a regional basis and implement objectives as appropriate. Ensure staff have a consistent understanding and positive impression of business strategy for regional and global objectives. Lead strategic initiatives and develop implementation plans.
- Manage the Finance support function for a specific SBU, ensuring day-to-day support is provided to the relevant SBU Head, department heads and project managers to effectively manage projects profitably and within budget, record and forecast revenue, control and forecast operating expenses.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong working knowledge of technical accounting skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate others.
- Management of others
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and 15 years' experience in Finance
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG106837. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Cyril Guy Louis Mercier
Reg. #: R1441875
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.