Head of Digital Programming - HK
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034453
EA License No. 11C4388
Employer Ref. 1009056
It's time to get Digital. This incredible opportunity offers one lucky individual the chance to become the Head of Content for one of the largest entertainment companies in the world, and work within a brand new, and highly entrepreneurial Digital team in Asia.
This is a forward thinking role, where you will have the opportunity to use your creative mindset regionally, to ensure that this market leader is at the forefront of digital content across APAC. We are always consuming content across multiple Digital platforms, and here you will truly have the chance to make a difference in how content is viewed across Asia.
Naturally, for a role like this, we are looking for someone pretty special! You will love to get your hands dirty, and stuck in to an entrepreneurial team environment. As an idea's person, you'll be passionate about problem solving, innovation and being ahead of the game. Being able to work autonomously whilst adding value to the wider team is key to being successful in this role.
If you're hungry for the next challenge, wanting to make your mark in the next big thing, and be responsible for programming specific products and services across a new digital product in Singapore, we want to hear from you!
You will find yourself juggling the following:-
- Day to day programming of respective digital products and services.
- Developing and executing strategy for acquiring global rights to desirable digital content.
- Fully responsible for managing content operations, with a vision to building a strong content pipeline around specific genres and verticals, including non-traditional sources.
- Casting your eagle eye across data and analytics, to ensure that content stays nimble enough to reach the target audience.
- Working closely with all aspects of the team across marketing and product developments to program the best content.
- Using your creative streak, you will also be responsible for providing market feedback as collated by business intelligence.
- Actively develop your market expertise through continued focus on and knowledge of the competitive market.
- Through performance tracking and relationship cultivation, you will manage and evaluate external accounts to enhance existing deals and identify new opportunities for great programming.
Do you have the following?
- A minimum of 8 years' experience content experience, ideally 4 years in an OTT platform.
- A deep understanding of at least one of the two genres: US TV series or Hollywood Movies.
- A huge passion for entertainment and digital content space, with great knowledge on the latest trends.
- Proven ability to successfully program an on demand service.
- Budgets and cost management.
- Inspiring leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess availability and windowing of studio offerings.
- Proactive approach, ensuring that the service caters with the most relevant content.
- Willingness to experiment and think ahead.
If you want to get involved with this group of high achievers, all you need to do is send your CV, with a short paragraph detailing why you're the perfect fit for this role!
EA License No: R1326872 | Agency License No: 11C4388.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Aspire
spire specialise in recruiting for the media, digital and marketing communications industry. We help change people's lives and improve business performance.
We have a 96% success rate of placing the right people into the right role. We act as both a brand ambassador for our employer customers, and a trusted recruitment partner for our candidates. We believe in meeting face to face in order to fully understand your requirements, whether it is hiring new staff or looking for the next career move.
Aspire has developed an international presence with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Manchester for employers and individuals with global aspirations. Aspire has been operating in Asia since November 2011, facilitating the movement of talent, locally, regionally and at a global level.