Robert Walters Plc is an award-winning specialist recruitment consultancy with over 50 offices in more than 20 countries. Here in Singapore, we specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following specialties: accounting & finance, compliance, front office, human resources, information technology, internal audit, legal, marketing, operations, risk & treasury, sales, secretarial & business support, supply chain, procurement & logistics and technical healthcare.
Head of Credit Risk IT Solution - Corporate Banking
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982745
Employer Ref. 989750/001
An amazing role of a Head of Credit Risk IT Solution - Corporate Banking has just become available at one of the biggest banking organisations. The main goal of the role is to lead the design function for the bank's Credit Origination systems.
About the Head of Head of Credit Risk IT Solution - Corporate Banking role:
Sitting within the Risk engineering team, the successful candidate will play an important role in the re-engineering of the Loan Origination system for the Corporate domain of the bank. This role will require close engagement with business stakeholders as well as enterprise and solution architecture teams.
- Build and lead solution design team for Loan origination for Wholesale banking all over the world
- Produce cost-effective and solution designs against business requirements in line with architecture principles, also assess proposed solutions for appropriateness and adherence to group architecture principles and road map
- Develop architecture road map for Loan origination, while maintaining Data control templates and data quality management framework for Loan Origination System
- Develop data model of Loan origination system based on industry standards (e.g. FSLDM etc.)
- Build a team of techno-functional experts who can become SME of Loan origination system and educate about functional aspects of the application to development team and other stakeholders
- Provide Solution which is compatible with existing business scenario and cases
- Manage the trace-ability across FSDs and BRDs and other related documentations and ensure that related risks, concerns and factors are captured
To succeed in this Head of Credit Risk IT Solution - Corporate Banking role, you will need to have the experience to lead the design team to support all related ongoing projects including longer terms strategic projects such as BCBS239 as well as more immediate BAU requirements, and will act as the SME for overall technology matters in the Origination area.
- Strong experience in a similar solution architecture role requiring in-depth business domain knowledge
- Experience of Credit (Loan) Origination technology platforms
- Knowledge of data integration technologies such as XML, MQ, IBM Datastage
- Knowledge of high performance computing/grid technologies and architecture such as Hadoop/data synapse/coherence beneficial
- Knowledge of database platforms, BI tools and data modelling
- Proven experience leading a global technical team
- Knowledge of industry standard tools like Rational, HP ALM
The company is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. As an international and well-known bank, the company has a naturally diverse workforce, strongly believing in meritocracy principles, which provides them with a strong competitive advantage, enabling them to grow and prosper for many years.
If you fit the requirements and want to become a member of the successful international team, this is the role for you. Great professional growth and challenging tasks are guaranteed. Please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1654335 Evgenii Volianik