Sofitel Singapore City Centre
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003153336
- Responsible for supervising ambassadors that are preparing and serving beverages at the hotel bar.
- Brief ambassadors on the preparation methods, service and the contents of the drinks list.
- Enforce safety regulations and sanitation standards for the storage areas for beverages.
- Prepare cocktails and other drinks for the guests.
- Ensure that the drinks, cocktails and other beverages in the bar are in accordance to the hotel standard drink recipes.
- Ensure that the operations in the bar are up to the Sofitel standards and service culture.
- Assist guests who need assistance.
- Able to deal diplomatically and skilfully during guest interactions.
- Attend to guest complaints, requests and inquiries regarding the beverage and services.
- Lead and maintain a positive working environment
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Possess 3 years of relevant working experience in F&B Operations with 1 year in a leadership role.
- Service-oriented, passionate, energetic and self‐motivated individual who can deliver exceptional performance.
- Good leadership with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to train and develop team members. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
- Possesses working knowledge of beverages and cocktails.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Sofitel Singapore City Centre
About Sofitel Singapore City Centre
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening July 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 223-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.