Head - Finance, Accounting & Taxation
RGE Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003033428
Areas of Responsibilities:-
- Lead the FAT function of the Group; covering areas in corporate accounting, corporate finance, treasury, tax planning and internal controls.
- Lead and coordinate funding/financing from commercial banks and capital markets
- Develop, strengthen and maintain the Group's relationships with financial institutions, regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
- Manage / control the credit and counterparty risks through business processes and monitoring mechanism
- Manage the functional or financial aspects of commodity trading business
- Initiate new processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Liaise with auditor and tax agent on the statutory filing with government agencies
- A qualified accountant from established universities or possess professional qualifications such as MICPA, ACCA etc.
- Technically competent with working experience in any big 4 or other large accounting firms.
- Exposure in treasury, trade finance, cross-border projects, project financing and / or experience gained in a natural resource/ agri- business or manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
- Proven strong managerial and leadership qualities
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to RGE Pte Ltd
About RGE Pte Ltd
Who We Are RGE (Royal Golden Eagle) manages a group of resource-based manufacturing companies with global operations. Our work ranges from the upstream, comprising sustainable resource development and harvesting, to downstream, where our companies create diverse value-added products for the global market. Our commitment to sustainable development, conservation and community development underpins our operations, as we strive towards what is good for the community, good for the country, good for the climate, and good for the company. RGE was founded by Sukanto Tanoto in 1973 as RGM. The assets held by RGE companies today exceed US $15 billion. With more than 50,000 employees, we have operations in Indonesia, China and Brazil, and continue to expand to engage newer markets and communities. What We Do While our core competencies lie in growing and harvesting trees, and energy resource development, our companies across various sectors also produce and distribute a diverse range of quality products. Our operations are driven by sustainable practices and development, to achieve quality with energy and cost efficiency. We adopt industry best practices and intensive research and development (R&D) to differentiate ourselves and maintain competitive advantage. Our teams of international professionals and the use of cutting-edge technologies remain key to our operations. Our close engagement with governments and communities remains core to our business. We work towards establishing long-term mutually beneficial relationships, characterised by our dedication to the community (via infrastructure development, education), economy (via jobs creation, skills upgrading) and environment (via sustainable practices and R&D). RGE group of companies are involved in the following business segments: Pulp and Paper – APRIL & Asia Symbol Palm Oil Industry – Asian Agri & Apical Specialty Cellulose – Bracell Viscose Staple Fibre – Sateri Energy Resource Development – Pacific Oil & Gas - See more at: http://www.rgei.com/about/our-company#sthash.0aU2xWc0.dpuf