RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Hardware Engineering Assistant ($4500, Analog Circuit Simulation & Design, FPGA, MNC Company, West)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003187164
EA License No 04C4142
- Hardware Design (Analog Circuit Simulation & Design)
- Implementation with FPGA devices
- Up to $4500
- MNC Company
- West, Transport Provided at Designated Point
- Assist in development and support of the electronics hardware used in Industrial Control products such as Controllers, Input/Output, Communications and Power Supply Modules.
- Area of participation in product development activities include implementing of electronics hardware, conducting
- design validation tests, and creating design documentation.
- Participate in product support activities for manufacturability, quality improvements and customer support issues.
- Help to guide certification issues, functional quality and general product integrity.
- Manage equipment calibration cycles and be responsible to track assets for the dept.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or related qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant hardware design experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller system based preferably with ARM processor experience
- Logic Design and Implementation with FPGA/CPLD/PAL devices
- Analog Circuit Simulation and Design
- Proven ability to carry out product testing for Environmental and Certification Test Standards , EMC /EMI /ESD and functional safety regulatory certifications
- Basic embedded software skills (C, Assembly) and the use of debuggers/emulators
- Experience with design analysis tools ranging from schematic capture to PCB layout
- Only Singaporean may apply
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words to Miyuki Woo Wei Yan (R1655096) weiyan.woo@ recruitplus.com
Please include below info in your WORD format resume.
- Current and expected salary.
- Recent photo
- Reason for leaving current company