GUSTON PTE LTD
Sofitel Singapore City Centre, an iconic hotel opening 2nd Quarter 2017, will form part of a mixed use development at Tanjong Pagar Centre, a multi-billion dollar development, which will become Singapore’s tallest building at 290 metres set around landscaped parkland and direct MRT station access.
The 222-room Sofitel Singapore City Centre will offer chic designed rooms, 4 Food and Beverage options, a ballroom and several meeting rooms, fitness and pool facilities.
Guest Services Ambassador
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003032153
We are currently looking for a Guest Services Ambassador with an excellent command of English (written and spoken), excellent communication skills with adaptability and interpersonal skills.
- Meets and greets all guests upon arrival.
- Welcome guests upon arrival and check-in according to established standard operating procedures.
- Provide information pertaining to the guest’s stay.
- Provide courteous and efficient service and if possible, try to comply with each and every guest request.
- Be familiar with all room types and rates in the hotel as well as their availability status; up-sell whenever possible.
- Know guest room security, emergency and fire procedures.
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and functions as well as major city attractions and events; provide guests with accurate information as requested.
- Develop a professional and courteous working relationship with ambassadors within the Front Office and maintain an effective flow of communication with all hotel ambassadors.
- To be fully familiar with Front Office Policies & Procedures, Job Description and the Employee's handbook.
- Assist guests with various requests and inquiries such as restaurant reservations, transportation, obtaining tickets for social events and the prompt and accurate takings of messages and deliveries.
- Ability to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in teams. Able to create positive and effective working relationships with both guests and team members.
- Excellent communication skills with the passion to serve.
- Good command of English language.
Date of issue: November 28, 2016