Guest Service Ambassador (5*Serviced Residence Group!/Town/2yrs in Guest Svc req)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002952287
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. PJYDSep2016
- Up to S$2.3K excl.attractive bonuses(AWS+vb)+benefits
- 2yrs exp. In Front Office req!!
Our client is one of the recognised Global Brand Leaders in the Hospitality sector with a strong portfolio
- The Host will take gentle care of all their guests from arrival until departure without imposing themselves on the guest.
- Provides a very personal, detailed, seamless service to guests. A host will take care of guests needs in a highly professional manner.
- To ensure nothing less than the best available presentation of the suites/apartments and public areas of the floors.
- Strive to create an atmosphere that makes a ‘wow’ impression on the guests.
- Receives and transmits messages to guest promptly.
- Handles guest queries pertaining to facilities, services, registration and information regarding shopping, banking, dining, entertainment, and local events etc.
- Liaise with housekeeping, concierge, engineering, food and beverage to ensure a seamless experience for the residents.
- Maintain resident preference profiles and track their likes and dislikes
- Ensure the accuracy of residents’ accounts and arrange and deliver payments.
- Handles and records guest comments and complaints, and refer issues to manager when necessary.
- Perform all other Resident Service Associate functions.
- Min 2 year of service in the hospitality industry or diploma in hospitality
- Excellent communication and hospitality/ guest service skills
- Excellent command in English
- Confident, independent, presentable, impeccable grooming and professional appearance
- Dynamic and self-motivated with excellent communications and public relations skills
- Able to work on shift (including overnight shift, public holidays or weekends)
- The attention to detail required and the ability to anticipate the needs of guests demand
- 5days (730am-430pm/11am-1pm/1pm-11pm)
- OT allowance, meal subsidy, AWS, variable bonuses
- Town area
For quicker processing of your email application, please indicate Position Title in the subject heading and information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Residential Address
- Date of Birth
- Availability to start work
- Recent photo
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Patrick Thomas Jiang Yiang Dong (EA Personnel Registration No: R1105012) by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, please visit http://www.achievegroup.asia
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Achieve Group
About Achieve Group
Established in 1990, the Achieve Group is today one of the leading HR consultancies and recruitment agencies in Singapore, specialising in General Recruitment, Technology Recruitment and Executive Search.