Guest Service Agent
M Hotel Singapore
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003034217
Guest Service Agent will be responsible for providing guests with a positive first and last impression, and will provide consistent excellent customer service.
- Greets all guests at all times in a friendly and helpful manner and attempts to learn and use guest's name at every opportunity
- Process all guest check-ins, verifying guest identity, form of payment, assigning room, and activating/issuing room key.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions. Secure payment prior to issuing room key, verify/adjust billing.
- Obtain manual authorizations and follow all Accounting procedures.
- Set up accurate accounts for each guest according to their requirements.
- Process guest’s folios, collects payment, deposit and to assists with currency exchange
- Compile and review daily follow up such as traces and room change.
- Balance and drop receipts. Count and ensure cash float is tally at beginning and end of shift
- Complete cashier and closing reports. Performs the audit balances and prepares all works for audit in an orderly fashion
- Supply guests with directions and property information.
- Accommodate guest requests, contacting appropriate staff if necessary.
- Process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, and charges.
- Responsible and attends to guest's request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures, how to read e-mail, messages, and how to interpret availability sources within the reservation systems
- Maintains intimate knowledge of departmental standards and procedures
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to M Hotel Singapore
About M Hotel Singapore
M Hotel Singapore, a member of Millennium & Copthorne International - a dynamic, global hotel group with properties in major gateway cities and operating more than 100 hotels worldwide, is looking for passionate and service-oriented individuals for the following position: