PAN PACIFIC SERVICED SUITES BEACH ROAD, SINGAPORE
Guest Relations Officer (Front Office)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153634
The Personal Assistant is responsible for the overall care, hospitality and service given to our residents throughout their stay.
The Personal Assistant provides a very personal, detailed, seamless service to guests. The Personal Assistant will take gentle care of all their guests from arrival until post-departure without imposing themselves on the guest. The Personal Assistants are the local connectors of their residents.
- Ensure that all preferences of the incoming residents are taken, prepared and ready prior to arrival.
- Ensure our residents receive a fast and efficient check-in and check-out.
- Ensure all customer queries or requests are handled in a polite and efficient manner.
- The Personal Assistants are the unique service touchpoint for the Serviced Suites. They are able to provide an orientation of the residents and offer local connections and access to business event and networks, exclusive social events as well as facilitate gathering for like-minded people.
- Basic services to be provided to residents are (and not limited to): escort/welcome guests on arrival, explaining the feature of the room, describing our services, offer to make tea or coffee, arrange wake-up calls or taxi services, assist with unpacking & packing, provide arrival pressing of next day suit, shoe shine & organizing belongings.
- Ensure a sales attitude is adopted at all times and maintain an awareness of all sales opportunities within the Serviced Suites.
- Maintain and update guest history and marketing database as laid down in the front office procedures.
- Min 1 years of experience as a Butler or Concierge preferably from a Deluxe Premier Hotel or Serviced Apartment.
- Proficient in oral and written communication.
- Has an excellent background in guest or customer service.
- Able to multi-task, work shift schedule and display grace under pressure.
- Possess good grooming and personal presentation.
- Self-motivated and able to manage with strong initiative.