Guest Relation Officer
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960160
Guest Relations Officer
- To plan the seating arrangements according to daily reservations received.
- To warmly greet each patron by name whenever possible, and usher guests to their assigned seats in a welcoming manner.
- To handle all situational issues/ problems with all customers professionally.
- To ensure proper handover of shift, including debrief on happening, etc.
- Adhering to company SOP, rules and regulations, staff grooming standard, punctuality and attendance.
- Maintain good relations with guests and manage reception area.
- Effectively manage on-site event activities to ensure optimal client satisfaction and event success
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Candidates with no experience but are keen in learning are also welcome, 1-2 years’ experience in F&B industry will be an added advantage;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Possess good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Highly motivated person with an outgoing personality;
- Able to work shifts, including weekends and Public Holidays;
- Able to start work immediately would be preferred;
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural & fun working environment;
- Training will be provided
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1-Rochester Group
About 1-Rochester Group
One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is now one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. This year, 1-Group is embarking on an unheralded exciting expansionary plan. Leveraging on its successful award winning portfolio of restaurants, bars and clubs such as 1-Altitude, Stellar, UNA and Altimate, the group will be launching another 4 beautiful iconic venues, with 12 different exciting world-class concepts and covering over 100,000 sqft throughout Singapore.
Each venue operates a portfolio of businesses. Their kitchens are helmed by talented executive chefs trained in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants that are internationally renowned. Their vibrant bars and clubs will host some of the best mixologists, bands and DJs in town. These new venues will also host some of the most romantic weddings and best corporate parties in Singapore. Overall, these new venues will enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as one of the region’s Lifestyle F&B leaders.
Over a decade, the group has established a reputation for “Hosting Great Memories”. It continues to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across the group, winning many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience. The group even owns a unique and proprietary management system; c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM . The group's unique leadership style had been published in newspapers, magazines, business case studies and even a business-academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship.
With the upcoming project in Singapore, 1-Group is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team. It is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for:
GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER