Group HR Director – Myanmar based
ALPHASEARCH PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003031599
EA License No. 11C4908
The company is a very successful Myanmar conglomerate running multiple automobile related business lines including distributing international car brands, handling auto leasing, providing vehicles after-sales service, etc.
Based in Yangon, report to CEO directly, the role will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company’s human resources department and to supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and labor relations and to take a leadership role in developing a values based culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives..
- Responsible for formulating yearly strategy and delivering quarterly reports against strategy
- Work with CEO to develop yearly KPI’s and cascade the KPIs through the Business Units and their respective teams
- Daily tasks to supervise staff and report to the CEO on issues regarding implementation of policies and procedures, recruiting and hiring high-performing employees, labor, legislative and other HR issues
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments
- Responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management of the HR team and developing the strategic direction of HR for the entire organisation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining corporate culture learning modules and their deployment throughout the organisation
- Develop and implement an annual agenda and budget for delivering the HR strategy in line with the Business Unit business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training, etc.
- Have a minimum bachelor’s degree and several years of work experience.
- A Master Degree in Business Administration/ HR is an advantage.
- Previous experience of managing a Human Resources team
- Able to adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Previously influenced senior managers, built strong commercial relationships and driven an HR strategy
- Able to act as a role model for the organization – setting the ‘tone at the top’.
- The ability to inspire confidence of the CEO and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Work within an accelerated-growth business environment: able to handle delegations of authority between departments and the CEO; executing independently and communicating laterally and horizontally
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ALPHASEARCH PTE LTD
About ALPHASEARCH PTE LTD
Alphasearch is an Asia-Pacific focused Executive Search firm that offers industry and functional expertise that is delivered by some of the most experienced recruiters operating within Singapore. The capability of Alphasearch extends across Commerce, Industry and Professional Services with each distinct sector driven by industry and functional specialists of high repute.
EA Licence no. 11C4908