Group Finance Controller (SGX Listed Company)
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002959723
EA License No. 03C4590
Employer Ref. SG115111
Our Client, a SGX listed company within the property development business is currently looking for a Group Finance Controller.
The roles :
- Oversee the work flows of Finance and Accounting department
- Consolidate quaterly & annual financial statements of the group for management, statutory and SGX reporting
- Manage the day to day financial operations of the group including treasury, audit and risk management
- Maintain and strengthen good relationships with regulatory authorities, bankers, internal and external auditor, stakeholders as well as investors.
- Provide objective and meaningful evaluation on potential investment or M&A opportunities where available
- Negociation on agreements including loan agreements and significant operational contracts.
- Degree Holder in Accountancy
- Minimum 8 years post qualifying experience preferably in property development/real estate industry
- Experienced with a public-listed firm
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Words format to firstname.lastname@example.org, SG115111. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Cyril Guy Louis Mercier
Reg. #: R1441875
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore)
Pte Ltd EA Licence #: 03C4590
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management services worldwide. From single placements to total outsourced solutions, Hudson helps clients achieve greater organisational performance by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for their businesses. The company employs more than 2,000 professionals serving clients and candidates in approximately 20 countries. More information is available at hudson.com.