Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
Group Finance Assistant Manager (Consolidation, Retail MNC, Travelling Req.)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988292
EA License No 08C2893
1. Report to the Finance Director (based in Shanghai)
2. Involve in monthly group consolidation and analysis reports for the Board of Directors and management.
3. Update, enhance and streamline the group consolidation package and group reporting.
4. Liaise with subsidiaries for any queries and/or ad-hoc information requested by management.
5. Liaise with external auditors, internal auditors, company secretary and tax agents for group matters and related issues.
6. Participate in the preparation of the group budget.
7. Oversee the holding company accounts and related matters.
8. Able to understand, communicate and write in Chinese is a MUST
9. Must be meticulous and able to work independently to meet tight timeline under pressure.
10. Any other duties as assigned.
This role involves 30% of travelling.
Candidates who can start work immediately or short notice is preferred
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : CAL