jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002982528
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for preparation of Monthly & Annual financial statements and statutory reports. You will also be task to handle the accounts for 2 - 3 entities. You will need to ensure consistent, accurate and timely submission of financial reports and compliance to relevant regulations. You will also be assisting in the preparation of bi-annual SGX announcement, in compliance with the SGX Listing Manual. And any other ad-hoc duties that the Management would task.
- minimum ACCA / Degree in Accountancy
- minimum 3 years in financial reporting and group consolidation
- Proficient with Excel, Words and accounting softwares
- Team player with good initiative and interpersonal skills who can work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous, hardworking, able to work within tight deadlines and able to work under pressure
Interested candidates, please click Apply Now and we will get back to you should you be shortlisted.