Talent-Merge Pte Ltd is an executive search firm specializing in maritime, offshore, oil and gas and IT. We focus on engineering and executive levels and understand that every company is looking for a team of talented people to work together.
Talent search is done thru a few selective channels using our proprietary database to research potentially qualified candidates, targeting appropriate companies, sourcing key industry executives and arranging first contacts with candidates.
For a company to be successful, they need to have their employees to have the right attitude, which means approaching any tasks or job with determination, tenacity and most important enthusiasm. Talent-Merge will assist to find the right talent to be placed in each company.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958157
EA License No. 16C7858
- Good knowledge in financial reports for construction projects
- Analyze and review budgets
- Review and implement effective system of internal control procedures
- Manage fixed assets
- Attractive salary for successful candidate
Accountant is responsible for providing financial information, prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, forecasting, budgeting and statutory reports.
• Manage timely monthly closing process and reconciliations.
• Understand, monitor project revenue / cost variances & project investment accounts and timely reporting of significant risks and opportunities.
• Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Manage fixed assets including fixed assets tagging, audit & reporting.
• Oversee, review & implement an effective system of internal control procedures and reporting.
• Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• To oversee a team of Finance staff and ensure smooth and effective performance of the team.
• Analyze and review budgets and expenditures for government and private funding, contracts, and grants.
• Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
• Other related duties, as assigned.
• Min Degree holder in Accounting/Finance or similar qualification.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Knowledge of ACRA financial regulations.
• 3 years experience in construction industry
EA Licence No.: 16C7858
Reg No.: R1552376