OSIM International Pte Ltd
OSIM is a global leader in branded healthy lifestyle products. Established in 1980, OSIM is a brand management and niche marketing company with a focus on the well-being of consumer. Today, OSIM operates a wide point-of-sales network with more than 750 outlets in more than 100 cities across 25 countries in Asia, Oceania, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and North America.
Graphic Designer / Senior Graphic Designer
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028089
- Plan, organize and deliver graphic related projects on time and according to OSIM guidelines and standards.
- Able to work independently as well as a team.
- Provides proper communication with vendors through detailed design documentation.
Scope of work
- Manages the development of all printed and online materials relating to product development and assist in the same for marketing and branding needs.
- Participates on talent sourcing / casting, studio photography and video production sessions, and product photography in the development of new product materials.
- Participates in brainstorming exercises with cross-functional teams to develop ideas.
- Ensures graphical consistency across all printed and online materials form development till printing / production.
- Be hands-on and handles project directly including digital imaging, layout design and prototyping.
- Keeps up to date on current trends in packaging technology & design movements.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- The candidate with knowledge of video production and post production editing experiences will be an added advantages.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience in packaging and print.
- Fluent and proficient in both Chinese and English to liaise with Chinese-speaking customers.
- Demonstrated experience in Digital Imaging.
- Experience in preparing and packaging files for production and working with vendors to ensure quality and timeline are met.
- Create and maintain wireframes, user flows and coordinate with other team members to incorporate feedback and develop consensus.
- Experience collaborating with content developers to achieve synergy between text and graphics.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as design guides, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experience working in a deadline driven marketing communications environment.
- Experience developing and / or implementing identity standards.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.