Graphic Designer for Conferences, Events and Digital
EXECUTIVE NETWORKS MEDIA PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003187247
Executive Networks Media, the publisher of Asia’s leading information technology publications, and the organiser of the most highly regarded B2B IT conferences in the region, is looking for a multimedia designer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be involved in the conceptualisation, layout, maintenance and preparation for production of event and conference related material including, including: emails, brochures, sales kits, leaflets, programmes/agendas, signage, online banner advertisements, print advertisements etc.
Candidates should be experienced in:
- Adobe CC suite - Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Creating original design concepts for brochures, logos, banners etc based on a brief - verbal or written
- Knowledge of HTML and Dreamweaver
- Video editing would be a plus
The candidate will have the following personal attributes:
- Strong communication skills - fluent in English
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational, multitasking, time and self-management skills
- Detail oriented, with excellent follow through skills
- Ability to manage timelines throughout the team
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, availability, current and expected salary, preferably with samples of work via Apply Now by 05 May 2017
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to EXECUTIVE NETWORKS MEDIA PTE LTD
About EXECUTIVE NETWORKS MEDIA PTE LTD
Executive Networks Media is the leading media and events company in the IT/Business space. With offices in Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines, we have a dominating presence throughout ASEAN and Hong Kong. Executive Networks Media offers an energetic work environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced and talented professionals in the business.
Why join us?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
More Jobs from this employer