Graphic Designer ( Contract / West / Up to $2800 )
Adecco - GS
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003166091
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. GRAPHIC
Adecco is working with a supplier of office products, which includes binding, laminating, shredding equipments. They expanded globally and is now present across more than 100 countries. They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer who has experience in design or advertising agency.
- Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience with design or advertising agency
- Very good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign
- Basic knowledge in graphic designing - from simple adaptations to asset creation from scratch
- Design and adapt creative assets according to brand guidelines. This includes developing static images, GIFs, video editing, packaging artwork for brand's media airing
- Liaise with agencies and brand team to procure media assets and usage rights for your editing
- Adapt and upload assets in shared folder
- Upload approved asset and caption on brand's Facebook page
Prepare your resume in word document (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement etc.) and expected package with your notice period (Including leaves to offset) and email it to TechnicalStaffing@adecco.com
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Adecco - GS
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.