Graphic Designer (Events)
Ritz Events Asia Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987963
We are looking for a Graphic Designer with experience in Events - by which encompasses, Meetings, Exhibitions, Conferences, Conventions, Product Launches, etc. The designer we are looking for is expected to be a self-driven creative individual who is comfortable working with multidisciplinary event teams:
- Must be proficient in 1 or multiple industry standard design software: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator etc;
- Well versed in Windows and MAC platforms;
- Able to meet demanding deadlines & cope with a fast-paced working environment;
- Knowledge of 3-D graphic rendering & event floor planning;
- Able to pitch ideas/designs to an event with ease;
- Committed & responsible with a strong work ethic to see each project through;
- Print production knowledge is required;
- Optional - Tertiary qualification in Graphic Design /Web Design/Multimedia Design on related subject;
- Required - Minimum of 3 years experience of design in the events industry.
- Required - Portfolio of designs/production to be presented during interview.
Here are the next steps:
- Submit your resume via this portal;
- Interview process upon short listed
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Ritz Events Asia Pte Ltd
About Ritz Events Asia Pte Ltd
RiTZ Events Asia is a niche integrated events and travel solutions provider that has been in the market for over 3 decades. We specialize in bringing 500-600 delegates originating from multiple countries of origin, to an offsite venue for a 3 to 4 day conference.
Our one stop shop customization blends meticulous client management and extensive operational experience to keep the quality of our events consistently high after so many years. We collaborate with multiple local partners and world renown hotel groups to optimize each destination's potential and cost efficiency.
Our clientele profile includes the likes of FMCG giants, IT MNCs, listed Insurance companies and Direct selling corporations.
We want to expand our operations and client servicing functions into our existing business base, and we are also looking for talents to extend our business into B2C events over the next 18 to 24 months.