ARCC OFFICES PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961228
- Conceptualize new ideas and design artwork for all printed and digital marketing materials to meet company’s objectives including brochures, proposals, pamphlets, print ads, etc.
- Ensure all marketing collaterals are updated consistently and appropriately placed to maintain the right brand image of the company.
- Co-ordinating finished artwork for print production and online medium including media implementations.
- Ensure timely delivery of design & artwork and strict adherence to work schedules.
- Degree, Diploma and/or Professional Qualifications in Graphic Design, Visual Communication and/or related fields
- Proven track record experience in visual or graphic designing
- Proficient in Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, After Effects
- Proficient in visual design including layout, color, and typography
- Good knowledge of HTML Programming skills, photography, web design is mandatory
- Meticulous, creative, inquisitive, resourceful team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule in a dynamic working environment and with minimal supervision
What You Can Expect From Us
- Expected Salary
- A recent photograph
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ARCC OFFICES PTE LTD
About ARCC OFFICES PTE LTD
The leading professional services arm of Arcc Holdings, specializing in executive search, human resource and business solutions for our international clients
More Jobs from this employer