Nail Palace (AMK) Pte Ltd
Due to rapid progress and expansion, we are scouting for talented outstanding professionals to join our award winning dynamic team.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959286
- Conceptualize and execute creative web and print design ideas for the company including visuals for marketing, social media promotions, company’s website, etc.
- Handle the design from concept to final artwork and oversee all planning and production to ensure accuracy and quality
- Work closely with the Marketing Department on brand image, criteria and concepts
- Maintain the company’s website according to guidelines and create new templates and artwork where needed
- Identify any potential issues for printing and rectify the problem as needed
- Handle events/marketing projects and ensure all marketing and promotion collaterals are produced on time
- Support the Marketing team with ad-hoc tasks where needed
- The candidate should possess at least a Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 6 months to 1 year of relevant experience in beauty or F&B industry
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS, simple web coding and adobe flash will be an advantage
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office
- Creative and meticulous
- Team player and able to work independently
- Able to multi-task and meet deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to email your updated resume in MS Words format or SMS to 8858 6200.
Office Hours (Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm)
Working Location: 3 Tai Seng Drive, #03-01, Da Vinci Building, Singapore 535216