Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. With coverage across Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and London, we specialise within the areas of Banking & Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement and Technology.
Graphic Design Specialist (12 month contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188005
EA License No 10C5117
Employer Ref. AS00043046
- Located in the CBD
- Well-established financial services company
- Attractive compensation package
Our client is one of the world's largest fund management companies and is looking to grow their corporate services team by hiring a Digital Learning Specialist. You will have the opportunity to re-imagine the delivery of learning content in the Digital Age while understanding the needs and working with a large organization.
As a Specialist, you would be expected to use digital mediums like web, video, and animation to produce engaging learning experiences for the Learning & development team of the firm. You would be expected to translate existing technical and non-technical in-house content onto online learning platforms and also develop mobile-enabled content for use on tablets and smartphones to leverage technology for learning
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Experience with 4-5 years' experience. Fresh graduates are also more than welcome
- UX/UI proficiency which would be an advantage
- The ability to think about digital learning strategies and execute them on the ground
- Relevant education and certifications in Design, Web, Digital Animation, Instructional Design or a similar discipline
- A good grasp of the use of media and IT in the training arena should be an advantage
- The initiative, resourcefulness, as well as good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
Contact Apoorva Mohan on (65) 6854 5606 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number 43046
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business License Number: 200611680D. EA Registration Number: R1659953
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.